Working from home can be challenging if you have been accustomed to working in an office. It has its benefits and challenges. Work in your pyjamas, cleaning throughout the day... HOLD UP... HOLD UP..... At the end of the day are working and reporting to yourself. You are the BOSS!
In this episode, I share my personal tips and experiences working at home and how I manage to get the most out of the day and how you can too.
Finer Details of the Episode
- 1:10 - Travel agents are just so lucky to be able to go and travel the world on scoping trips, educate others on opportunities and share their experiences with resorts and people.
- 2:40 - Working as a mobile travel agent, we can be working anywhere, we can be with our laptop, phones and ipads. We don’t even need to have a specific office!
- 3:10 - Things you can actually do to make the most out of your day and staying focus whilst working from home.
- 6:50 - Closing those boxes in your head to allow yourself to focus on one thing and get things done working and building your business.
- 8:43 - Working from home can be tough, lonely and isolating! Try to actually get out daily to be around people.
- 12:31 - Having a really good workspace can help you focus and having a workspace in your home can help you separate home and work
- 15:31 - Working from home and being your own boss is so rewarding. It gives you so many opportunities and it gives you a life that you can create anything that you want.
Quotes from this Episode
“Either way, it's your life, design it as you need and what works for you”
“Everybody has a to-do list, just make sure you turn it into an action list”
“It’s easy for you to become your own worst enemy”
“We are here for a short time”
“You can do things just as you want to do”
Get first dibs on my latest episodes as they come out fresh from the oven! If you haven't already, I'd love for you to subscribe to the Travel Agent Achievers podcast. I'm brewing a new episode (every week?) that will help increase your knowledge and expertise as a travel agent. Click here to subscribe in iTunes.
You can also write a quick review on iTunes. Reading your thoughts about my program gives me a buzz and encourages me to continue creating more value for you, my dear listeners. Simply click here to pen a review, select "Ratings and Reviews" and "Write a Review." Give me a shout out, let me know what you think about the podcast, or suggest some topics you'd like to learn more of. Anything is fine. 🙂