Most people think as travel agents every trip we do is a ‘holiday’. This can often be so far from the truth... I can only remember one true holiday I have taken in the last 2 years and I still worked!
Working through a 5 step plan, Ros will show you how to incorporate your clients on your travel adventures which can lead to bookings and enquiries. Creating engagement and excitement whilst on a 'Famil' or your own travel experience.
Finer Details of the Episode
- 1:50 - Traveling and also telling a story
- 2:45 - The term and inclusions of a Famil has changed
- 5:25 - The flow and effect of Famil’s on bookings
- 8:13 - Your client’s need to trust that you know what you’re talking about
- 10:20 - Ros talks about getting your clients engaged on social media
- 10:55 - The steps on how we share our stories and getting more clients engaged
- 16:57 - Ros talks about social media sharing statistics
- 17:52 - Stirring people’s curiosity
- 22:10 - Ros talks about replying to comments on social media for engagement
- 25:41 - Ros talks about hiring a staff to help you with your bookings
Quotes from this Episode
“I bring my clients to the trip and included them”
“Create a bit of a story about your travel”
“Add content, context, and imagery”
“Be in the moment”
“Find the balance and the flow”
Get first dibs on my latest episodes as they come out fresh from the oven! If you haven't already, I'd love for you to subscribe to the Travel Agent Achievers podcast. I'm brewing a new episode (every week?) that will help increase your knowledge and expertise as a travel agent. Click here to subscribe in iTunes.
You can also write a quick review on iTunes. Reading your thoughts about my program gives me a buzz and encourages me to continue creating more value for you, my dear listeners. Simply click here to pen a review, select "Ratings and Reviews" and "Write a Review." Give me a shout out, let me know what you think about the podcast, or suggest some topics you'd like to learn more of. Anything is fine. 🙂