Do you want more leads? More clients? Do you want to be known as a person of authority in the travel industry? Someone, whom clients know they can trust and won’t SELL them all the time?
Feeling as though we should sell all the time is something I think it too prevalent in the travel industry. We all have specials, we all have deals. But that isn’t going to set you apart from the other agents out there in this day and age. You need to be where your clients are. You need to be unique and different.
With over 500 Million people turning to Facebook every day and watching videos. Now is the best time to be on board and show your face too. Sure it may seem scary and daunting, but today’s episode is full of tips, tactics and of course a step by step plan to help you get started with Facebook live to help you get more leads in your business.
We are leveling up your travel business to set yourself apart and be THE agent that clients turn to, recommend and will also book with. You are going to give them an inside glimpse into your life as a travel consultant and provide value to them so they know WHICH agent (YOU) they come to, to book their next trip.
You are ready… You can go LIVE on Facebook. We have a plan to show you how you just need to make the commitment to do it.
You can do it! If you need a little help make sure to join our Achievers in Travel - Accountability group. We are kicking off a challenge - starting NOW!
Finer Details of the Episode
- 1:39 - Why should you actually go on to Facebook these days and do live videos? Well, if you’re not doing it, you need to do it.
- 5:08 - One of the strategies I use for marketing my business is Facebook live, I’ve received awesome feedback from clients and more bookings.
- 8:35 - As travel agents and consultants, you’ve been in the industry a lot but we forget that sometimes what we consider as everybody knows, our clients don’t know.
- 12:10 - Time for the challenge, go live on your Facebook business page for at least 4 weeks and I want to see the difference this has in your business.
- 14:00 - Knowing what to say and how to get about going live on your Facebook page
- 18:00 - People don’t really care that you are fumbling. They care that you are present and providing value
- 19:27 - The equipment you will need to use for your Facebook live videos
- 24:05 - The how and the easy structure to follow your Facebook live
Quotes from this Episode
“Doing video is NOT about you. It is about your customer.”
“Sometimes what we consider as ‘already know’ our clients don’t”
“Little things matter to our clients”
“Value is the key”
“You are doing this for your audience. That is all you need to remember.”
Get first dibs on my latest episodes as they come out fresh from the oven! If you haven't already, I'd love for you to subscribe to the Travel Agent Achievers podcast. I'm brewing a new episode (every week?) that will help increase your knowledge and expertise as a travel agent. Click here to subscribe in iTunes.
You can also write a quick review on iTunes. Reading your thoughts about my program gives me a buzz and encourages me to continue creating more value for you, my dear listeners. Simply click here to pen a review, select "Ratings and Reviews" and "Write a Review." Give me a shout out, let me know what you think about the podcast, or suggest some topics you'd like to learn more of. Anything is fine. 🙂