After a long expedition, the primary source of business education for passionate mobile travel agents has finally arrived! In this debut episode, Ros shares her personal journey (transitioning from corporate to building her own business) and how she envision to help travel agents increase their business acumen. She also teases what the podcast has in store for knowledge-hungry travel professionals. Listen in to get the finer details.
Finer Details of the Episode
- 0:56 - What Travel Agent Achievers podcast is all about
- 1:23 - Ros talks about her corporate sales and background experience and how she became a travel agent
- 2:30 - How Ros' extensive travels around the glove as a then marketing director became the springboard for her decade-long travel agent career
- 3:35 - Ros touches on how a number of travel agent are passionate about what they do, but may still lack the business acumen needed to launch their travel agency to success
- 4:00 - The essence of creating systems, outsourcing tasks, and continuous learning in building profitable business (and managing it better).
- 5:22 - Why mobile travel agents need to learn new skills and adapt to new trends to stay ahead in the competitive travel industry
- 6:04 - How Travel Agent Achievers podcast is and is not
- 7:58 - Where to get Ros'Free training resources, ow to stay connected, and be in the loop of the latest happenings in the Travel Agent Achievers community
Quotes from this Episode
"I became a travel agent because I was always asked about travel."
"With my background, I've been able to build a business that I love and I've created jobs for many other people."
"We are in a changing environment and as travel agent, it's imperative that we stay ahead of or at least among the current trends."
"I do know where to get the information. I ave the courage and determination to speak up and I want to share with you everything that I know. And that's what this podcast is for: to help you grow your business."
"My goal is to help you become a savvy sales and marketing expert, build and strengthen your travel business but to do it in a smart way."
"At the core, I want to be able to help you as a travel agent."
"I want to help you with the business side of things."
Get first dibs on my latest episodes as they come out fresh from the oven! If you haven't already, I'd love for you to subscribe to the Travel Agent Achievers podcast. I'm brewing a new episode (every week?) that will help increase your knowledge and expertise as a travel agent. Click here to subscribe in iTunes.
You can also write a quick review on iTunes. Reading your thoughts about my program gives me a buzz and encourages me to continue creating more value for you, my dear listeners. Simply click here to pen a review, select "Ratings and Reviews" and "Write a Review." Give me a shout out, let me know what you think about the podcast, or suggest some topics you'd like to learn more of. Anything is fine. 🙂