Rebecca Wiles is the founder, lead trainer, and mentor at the Training Establishment. She believes it’s very important for sellers to truly have a proper understanding of their customer in a holistic sense.
Today’s episode we discuss your ‘USP’ (Unique Selling Position) and how to communicate it.
As a Travel Agent, we generally know how to promote or sell most forms of travel, however, in this episode, we dive deeper into your USP, the difference of also having a niche and how to communicate it to your clients.
Don’t forget to subscribe, review and send us a message as we love to hear from you and would love to shout out to you on a future podcast!
Finer Details of the Episode
- 1:15 - Rebecca Wiles introduces the Training Establishment
- 3:30 - Everybody is a salesperson
- 4:20 - Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- 6:18 - How do we find what it is that we want to do and what makes us special
- 10:22 - Rebecca talks about how can we say “we are the specialist”
- 12:48 - Rebecca talks about how to not confuse your niche about your specialisation
- 15:10 - What is Customer Persona
Quotes from this Episode
“Stand out and be different”
“Find what makes you unique”
“You want to be able to take care of your clients”
Get first dibs on my latest episodes as they come out fresh from the oven! If you haven't already, I'd love for you to subscribe to the Travel Agent Achievers podcast. I'm brewing a new episode (every week?) that will help increase your knowledge and expertise as a travel agent. Click here to subscribe in iTunes.
You can also write a quick review on iTunes. Reading your thoughts about my program gives me a buzz and encourages me to continue creating more value for you, my dear listeners. Simply click here to pen a review, select "Ratings and Reviews" and "Write a Review." Give me a shout out, let me know what you think about the podcast, or suggest some topics you'd like to learn more of. Anything is fine. 🙂